They were extremely rude when trying to resolve my issue and hung up on me with the last phone being, "we will not be doing anymore business with you"

My stone popped out of its setting 5 months after purchase. It was over $100 for a turquoise ring so I expected it to last and have integrity.

Pluse the turquoise was filled underneath to make it appear bigger.

Very upset that they we just so rude and the quality of their product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Treasures Of The Southwest and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Treasures Of The Southwest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Treasures Of The Southwest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Treasures Of The Southwest?

Comments

Ashley Granado called us saying she dropped her ring and the stone fell out.She had purchased the ring on September 2, 2015.

We offered a FREE repair, with her only responsibility was paying for shipping both ways. She became very irate, used abusive, vulgar language during the phone call and threatened to report me to the Better Business Bureau, which she did. We will not tolerate abusive language for any reason and will terminate these calls immediately.

The ring she purchased is a quality Sterling Silver Ring with a Genuine Turquoise Stone.

The setting is made unique to each stone and it is not filled to make the stone look bigger. Our products go through a vigorous inspection by our team before selling to our customers. We have been in business since 1995 and have a great reputation for selling quality jewelry at fair prices and dealing fairly with all of our customers.

Please refer to the numerous reviews on our website from real customers which represent the quality of our customer service and product.http://www.treasuresofthesouthwest.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?screen=SFNT_REVIEWS&back_screen=SFNT&category_code=